Wreath Metal Stencil Golden by Janelle Stollfus
- Make a tent fold card base from 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 inch Parrot cardstock.
- Trim cream cardstock to the size of the stencil and place on flat surface
- Place stencil over cardstock and secure with removable tape.
- Place Regular Embossing Paste along one side of the stencil and smooth across with Paste Spreader. Remove stencil and let embossing dry.
- Return extra paste to the container, clean rim and close immediately. Clean stencil and tools into warm soapy water.
- Replace clean dry stencil onto embossed paper and tape down.
- Mask ribbon and use 1/4 inch brush with Golden Glitz ink and stencil onto the leaves of the wreath.
- Use the end of the handle to dab Moonstone Mica Powder onto circles on the wreath.
- Mask wreath and use 1/8 inch brush with Silver Shimmer ink, add Moonstone Pica Powder for shadow.
- Remove stencil and clean.
- Glue stenciled wreath to Goldenrod cardstock and trim with the 1/16-inch edge of Mini Layers Tool then onto the card base.
Also uses these supplies:
- Cream Cardstock
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Goldenrod, Parrot)
- Delicata™ Golden Glitz Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
- Delicata™ Silvery Shimmer Metal Ink Pad by Tsukineko®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- 1/2" Removable Tape by 3M®
- Mini Layer Tools by Perfect Papercrafting Tools
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project