Antler Snowflake Metal Stencil by Laura Drahozal
- The base card stock is 9 1/4" by 6 1/4", folded on the side.
- Cut dark blue card stock to 4 5/8" by 6 1/4" and adhere to the front of the card.
- Stamp the light blue card stock with the Snowflake Sky stamp and VersaMark.
- Cover the image with the Sparkle Puff Embossing Powder and tap off the excess.
- Use the heat tool to emboss.
- Stamp the multi media paper with the sentiment stamp and VeraMagic ink.
- Tape the snowflake stencil on acetate using the removable tape. Place a long piece across the top of the stencil first, as it will act like a hinge.
- Use the palette knife place a strip of Pearlescent embossing paste above the snowflake. Make sure there is a long enough strip to cover the entire snowflake.
- Use the back of the palette knife to pull the embossing paste over the stencil. (Imagine a squeegee). The entire snowflake should be filled.
- Remove the tape from the sides and bottom of the stencil.
- Carefully lift the snowflake stencil from a corner like a door on that hinge. Then, pull the whole stencil off the acetate.
- While the paste is still wet, cover with the GX225F Multi Fine Crystal glitter. Then let it dry completely
- After the snowflake is dry, brush off the excess glitter with a CLEAN stencil brush.
- Trim the acetate close to the snowflake.
- Cut a medium blue piece of card stock in a square that is slightly smaller than the snowflake.
- Cut a slightly larger piece of dark blue card stock and adhere the lighter one inside it.
- Adhere the mounted card stock squares on point on the snowflake sky background.
- Adhere May Arts Ribbon around the bottom of the snowflake sky background.
- Make a mat for the stamped sentiment out of the medium and then dark card stock and attach in layers.
- Attach the mounted phrase over the ribbon.
- Use the Big Bite to make two holes above the sentiment.
- Put May Arts Ribbon and Pearls through the holes and tie with a bow.
- Run the snowflake through the Xyron machine and adhere to the squares.
- Add rhinestones.
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Pearlescent Embossing Paste 10.49
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Paste Spreader 4.99
- Snowflake Sky Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Holiday Expressions Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps 14.99
- Antler Snowflake Metal Stencil 7.49
- HT400 Embossing Heat Tool 36.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Ribbon and Pearls by May Arts
VersaMagic in Royal Blue
Scotch Removable Tape
Scotch 1/2" Adhesive Tape
Xyron 5" Machine and Adhesive
Embossing Heat Tool
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project