Blossom Bunch by Jennifer Dove
- Stamp image twice in Memento ink.
- Color images and fussy cut one corner and trim around the other three.
- From second image cut out some flowers and pop up onto main image.
- Layer onto dark pink card stock.
- Cut out light pink card base A2 size (tent fold).
- Cut a dark pink mat about 3/4 of the card base size.
- Layer with your favorite pattern paper.
- Adhere to card base.
- Make a few layered “flags” using pattern paper and card stock.
- Layer onto pattern paper.
- Pop up image layers.
- Add ribbon and twine to stem area of image.
- Add brads.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Blossom Bunch Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
Ribbon & Twine by May Arts
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives® by 3L®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project