Blossom Bunch by Lea Fritts
- Stamp image in a very light color ink like Memento Desert Sand
- Color (no-line coloring) with Copic Markers
- Trim to desired size.
- On an A-2 card base with a tent fold trim mat for image.
- Trim patterned papers as shown.
- Adhere patterned paper to card base as shown.
- Create and attach bow to matted image.
- Adhere image to card.
- Add pearls to flower centers.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
Memento™ Desert Sand Ink by Tsukineko®
Victoria Park 6x6 Tiny Tablet by Lily Bee Design®
Ribbon by May Arts
Pearls by Queen & Co ®
Copic® Markers (R81, R83, R85, R89, YG 07, YG07, YG95)
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project