Blossom Bunch by Tenia Nelson
- Create card from 8-1/2" X 5-1/2" white cardstock.
- Adhere patterned papers onto card to cover front.
- Stamp image with black ink onto white cardstock and color with markers.
- Create your own message with Small Typewriter Alphabet and stamp onto image panel using Onyx Black ink.
- Cut out image panel using Nestabilities die.
- Adhere image panel onto card using pop up dots and add twine to card.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
Patterned Papers by Authentique®
Twine May Arts Ribbons
Spectrum Noir™ Markers (JG1,JG2,LG5)
Mega Runner™ Permanent Adhesive by Xyron®
Pop Up™ Adhesive Dots by Glue Arts®
Nestabilities™ Die by Spellbinders®
Die Cutting Machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project