Coffin Count by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" panel of purple cardstock in half to create a card base.
- Adhere a 4 3/4" x 3 3/4" panel of sticky panel to the card.
- Cover the Sticky Panel with glitter and shake excess back into jar.
- Adhere a smaller panel of patterned paper ofer the glittered panel.
- Adhere a strip of patterned paper to the card.
- Adhere a strip of ribbon.
- Stamp image on a white die cut panel and color with pencils.
- Back the colored panel with a larger purple die cut panel and then adhere to card.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye®
- Patterned Paper by Bo Bunny
- Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
- Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project