Create a Poinsettia Seasons Greetings by Debi Hammons
- Create folded card base from red cardstock.
- Cut off 1-1/4" of front of card, glue a panel of patterned paper inside card front.
- On a white panel stamp poinsettia stamp, frame and greeting in black ink.
- Stamp 2 additional poinsettias on white cardstock in black ink.
- Color all flowers and leaves as desired.
- Die cut extra poinsettias, one center piece and one inner piece.
- Use foam adhesive to layer center and top layer of flower as shown.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Cling Create A Poinsettia Set 11.99
- Create A Poinsettia Die Cut Set 19.99
Also uses these supplies:
- Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
- Patterned Paper by Recollections
- Karat Aquarelle Colored Pencils by STAEDTLER
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project