Curiosity by Alison Heikkila
- Start with taping the Honeycomb stencil to the Mixed Media Paper. Spread a layer of Matte Black Embossing Paste over the stencil, not worrying about total coverage or being perfectly neat. Messy is good for this card. Let this dry for about an hour. Then spread a layer of the Crackle Paste, again, keeping it uneven.
- Meanwhile, stamp the "All Seeing" image from the Curiosity set with Onyx Black Versafine and fussy cut out.
- Die cut the 2" x 1 1/2" Fitted Frame In Spanish Moss cardstock. Stamp with the text image from the Curiosity set.
- Cut a 6 1/2" x 10" piece of Grasshopper cardstock and fold in half to make the card base. Take the Honeycomb stencil again, and using your 3/4" Stencil Brush, stencil the card base softly, and uneven.
- Cut a 6 1/2" x 2" strip of Spanish Moss and stamp with the Cracked Paint image from the Toxic set. Run a white line down each side with the Moltoow pen for added definition.
- Glue the cracked strip (made from the Spanish Moss cardstock) and the pasted layer to the card base. Using the foam tape, attach the green die cut. Then, use foam tape on the right side of the All Seeing image, and regular flat adhesive to the left. This is because you will be offsetting the Eye from the die cut piece.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Crackle Embossing Paste 10.49
- Matte Black Embossing Paste 10.49
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- 3/4 inch Brush #18 Natural Handle 3.59
- Andy Skinner Curiosity Cling Rubber Stamp Set 11.99
- Andy Skinner Toxic Cling Rubber Stamp Set 11.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Honeycomb Stencil 10.99
Also uses these supplies:
- Cardstock by My MindsEye®
- Brown Ink
- 2mm White Pen by Molotow™
- Green Ribbon by May Arts
- Clear Gemstones
- Foam Mounting Tape by 3M®
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project