Daisy Field Life Words by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Daisy Field on white paper with black ink.
- Rub Twisted Citron and Shaded Lilac ink on your craft mat, spritz with water and lay your stamped panel face down on ink. Rub and move around then let dry.
- Paint image with Twinkling H2O's and layer onto a Plum panel.
- Wrap the bottom of the card with ribbons and glue panel to a Grasshopper colored card.
- Cut a white and black frame using the Fitted Frames A Set. Stamp sentiment from the Life Words Perfectly Clear Stamp set in Wilted Violet ink. Layer frames and pop up on ribbon using foam squares.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Life Words Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps Set 14.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Fitted Frames A Die Cut Set 29.99
- Daisy Field Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Plum, Grasshopper)
- Tim Holtz® Distress Ink by Ranger® (Twisted Citron, Shaded Lilac)
- Twinkling H20s by ColourArte (Kiwi, Sunburst, Snapdragon, Blue Ice)
- Ribbon by May Arts
- 1/8" Score Tape
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project