Delicate Snow by Kristine Reynolds
- Score a 6 3/4" by 4 1/4" blue cardstock panel horizontally at 1 1/2".
- Stamp snowflakes on a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" acrylic panel with Blue ink.
- Adhere acrylic panel under the 1 1/2" portion of the card to create a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card with a clear front.
- Adhere paper strips to card.
- Stamp sentiment on a white die cut panel and back with a orchid dye cut panel before adhering to card.
- Adhere a white panel to the inside of the card.
Also uses these supplies:
StazOn™ Blue Hawaii Ink by Tsukineko®
Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
Acrylic Panel by Clear Scraps®
Patterned Paper by The Paper Studio®
Dies by Spellbinders®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project