Delicate Snow Ornaments by Wendy Price
- Stamp image in Versamark and emboss with aqua embossing powder.
- Diecut using corresponding die.
- Repeat two more times, creating two more snowflake diecuts.
- Score snowflakes down center.
- Sandwich embroidery floss down center and adhere snowflakes together.
- Embellish with beads and Dot Sparklers.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project