Flower Pizzaz Card by Pam Bray
1. Adhere black card stock to top of card base.
2. Corner punch pattern paper; adhere to front of card base.
3. Corner punch purple card stock and pattern paper; adhere to front of card base.
4. Stamp image twice on white paper with black ink; color with markers.
5. Corner punch one of the colored images; adhere to black card stock. Add to front of card front with pop dots.
6. Fussy cut second prepared flower image with scissors. Add to front of prepared card front.
7. Add bow.
8. Stamp sentiment on white paper with black ink. Create tag with scissors; adhere to black card stock. Add to front of prepared card.
9. Add dot silver sparklers to front of card.
- Dot Sparklers Class A Peel Stickers -0.01 Multiple Styles & Colors
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Flower Pizazz Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project