Flower Quatrefoil by Louise Healy
- Fold a 4 3/4" x 12" piece of Fireflies cardstock in half to form an A6 card.
- Use the Rubber Embossing Mat and die cut machine to dry emboss a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of white using the Flower Quatrefoil stencil.
- With the stencil in place over the embossed design, use a 1/4" stencil brush to add yellow ink to the center of each flower, use a 1/2" brush to color the flowers with the lavender ink, trim the edge close to the design.
- Stamp the sentiment on a 2 1/8" x 3" piece of white with Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Tape the Small Dragonfly stencil over the sentiment with removable tape, use the lavender ink and 1/2" brush to add the image over the saying.
- Adhere the saying to a 2 1/4" x 3 1/8" piece of Fireflies cardstock.
- Adhere the Flower Quatrefoil image to the card front.
- Use foam tape to add the saying.
- Tie a small bow and adhere to the saying using Fabri-Tac
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Fireflies)
- Brilliance™ Ink by Tsukineko® (Sunflower Yellow, P. Lavender)
- Rubber Embossing Mat
- Die Cut Machine
- 1/4" Mini Check Yellow & White Gingham Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- Foam Mounting Tape by 3M®
- 1/2" Removable Tape by 3M®
- Fabri-Tac™ by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project