Flutter Duo Petals Background by Louise Healy
- Fold a 7" x 10" piece of green cardstock in half to form a card.
- Tape the Petals Bkgd stencil to a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of white cardstock with removable tape.
- Use 1/2" stencil brushes to add blue and green inks around the design, remove and clean the stencil.
- Tape the Flutter Duo stencil over the Petals Bkgd with removable tape.
- Use a palette knife and paste spreader to apply Silver Embossing Paste over the design, remove stencil and place in water for cleaning later, sprinkle the wet paste with Crystal Glitter, tap off extra, let paste dry.
- Cut a 4 3/4" x 6 3/4" piece of the Graphic45 paper, use the blue ink and brush around the edges, adhere to the card front.
- When the paste is dry, trim the layer to 4" x 5 1/4" and adhere to a 4 1/8" x 5 3/8" layer of green cardstock.
- Use foam tape to add the butterflies to the card front.
- Tie a bow from white ribbon, use Fabric-Tac to attach to card.
Also uses these supplies:
- Green Cardstock
- "Versailles" Patterned Paper by Graphic 45
- Brilliance™ Ink by Tsukineko® (Mediterranean Blue, Pearlescent Thyme)
- 3/4" White Crepe Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- Foam Mounting Tape by 3M®
- 1/2" Removable Tape by 3M®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project