Garden Home by Amy Hurley-Purdie
- Start with 5 1/2” x 5 ½” smoky blue card. Cut 5” x 5” white cardstock and glue centered. Cut 4 1/2” x 4 1/2” grey stripe and glue centered.
- Die cut 4 3/8” x 4 3/8” red scalloped square and glue centered. Glue 3 ¾” x 3 ¾” grey cardstock centered. Add Glossy Accents to corner of scalloped square and sprinkle on black Micro Glitter, shake off excess and let dry.
- Stamp Garden Home onto Mixed Media Paper and color with Copic Markers as shown. Stamp with Stampendous Happy Messages “HELLO” using Memento ink. Glue centered onto card.
- Micro Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Happy Messages Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Garden Home Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper©
Copic® Markers (C1, C2, C3, C5, C7, R59, R37, R35, Y00, Y11, Y15, YR15, B000, B00, B93, B95, B97, G00, G94, YG03, G29, E41, E33, E79)
Scalloped Square Die
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project