Giraffe in Thicket by Louise Healy
- Fold a 7" x 10" piece of Fireflies cardstock in half to form an A7 card.
- Tape the Giraffe stencil to a 3-½” x 5-¼” piece of Fireflies cardstock with removable tape.
- Use a palette knife and paste spreader to apply Matte Black Embossing Paste over the Giraffe, remove stencil and place in water for cleaning, let paste dry.
- Place the Thicket stencil on a 4-¾” x 6-¾” piece of white cardstock and use a 1/2” stencil brush to apply the Thyme ink, move the stencil around the paper to fill the background.
- Repeat with the Ivy ink offsetting the stencil so both colors show.
- Run the Ivy ink pad around the edge and adhere to the card front.
- Stamp the saying on a 1-5/8” x 1-3/4” piece of white, stencil some leaves around the edges, edge with green.
- Mount the saying on a 1-7/8” x 2” piece of Fireflies and a 2” x 2-1/8” piece of black.
- When the black paste is dry, adhere the Giraffe image to a 3-5/8” x 5-3/8” piece of black cardstock.
- Adhere the Giraffe to the lower right corner of the background.
- Use foam tape to add the saying.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Fireflies Cardstock by My Minds Eye
- Black Cardstock
- Brilliance Pearlescent Thyme and Pearlescent Ivy Ink by Tsukineko®
- Foam Tape
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project