Good Luck Clover by Louise Healy
- Fold a 4 1/4" x 11" piece of white cardstock in half to form a top fold A2 card.
- Use the fine line black pen to outline the clover stencil several times around the card front, use the Picasso tool to add several small circles to each clover.
- Tape the stencil over one of the outlined clovers with removable tape, use the 1/2" stencil brush to add green ink in the design, switch to a 1/4" brush and add more green around the edges (a smaller brush gives deeper color), continue around the card coloring each clover, clean the stencil with water.
- Tape the clean and dry stencil to a 1 5/8" x 2 1/4" piece of white cardstock with removable tape.
- Use a palette knife to apply Translucent Embossing Paste over the design, remove stencil and place in water for cleaning later, sprinkle the wet paste with Lime Micro Glitter, tap off extra, let paste dry.
- When the paste is dry, adhere the glittered clover to a 1 7/8" x 2 1/2" mat of green cardstock.
- Use foam tape to add the Clover to the card front.
- Use a FabriTac to attach a piece of Gold Velvet Shimmer ribbon near the bottom of the card.
- Cut a 4 3/4" x 6" piece of green cardstock, adhere the Clover card to the green mat.
Also uses these supplies:
- MG08 Lime Micro Glitter
- Green Cardstock
- Brilliance™ Ink by Tsukineko® (Pearlescent Thyme)
- Gold Velvet Shimmer Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- Black Fine Line Marker
- Fabri-Tac™ by Beacon Adhesives
- Foam Mounting Tape by 3M®
- 1/2" Removable Tape by 3M®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project