Halloween Hats by Fran Seiford
- Tear a 4" x 5.25" panel from Kraft Cardstock.
- Stamp message and cats randomly on panel with VersaMark™ Watermark Ink.
- Stamp Pumpkin and hat on white cardstock with Memento™ Ink.
- Color as desired. (Fran used Copic™ Markers)
- Die cut pumpkin and hat.
- Cut 5.5" x 8.5" purple cardstock panel, scored and folded to form card base.
- Adhere Kraft panel to card front.
- Adhere hat and pumpkin to card front using dimensional foam adhesive.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Halloween Hats Cling Stamps and Dies Set 16.99
Also uses these supplies:
Purple and White Cardstock
Zip Dry™ Adhesive
Die Cutting Machine
Dimensional Foam Adhesive
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project