Handle With Care by Asia King
- Fold a 11" x 4-1/4" panel of Salt Lake cardstock in half and trim to create a square card base.
- Prepare a panel of patterned paper for the background of the card. Randomly sponge through the Antique Keys stencil using Tea Dye ink.
- Stamp the wire twigs in the top and bottom right corners (as shown) with black ink.
- Distress the edges with distressing tool and adhere the panel to the card base.
- Prepare a smaller panel of cardstock and patterned paper (use the project photo to guide you). As before, randomly sponge through the Antique Keys stencil using Tea Dye ink.
- Adhere the paper panel to the cardstock mat. Adhere both to the card base as shown.
- Stamp the winged heart image directly onto the card with Versamark ink, ensuring that the left wing overlaps onto the background paper. Fill in any gaps of ink with VersaMarker.
- Cover the image with Gold Detail Embossing Powder but leave the centre of the heart embossing free. Heat emboss and allow to cool.
- Trace the embossed part of the image with VersaMarker and gently sprinkle with a mixture of other embossing enamels and powders. Shake off the excess, heat emboss and allow to cool.
- Stamp the image again onto scrap paper with black ink. Cut out the heart and adhere it over the un-embossed part of the image with 3D foam tape (NB. foam tape would not adhere to embossing).
- Outline the image with a chalk pencil and blend it in slightly with a paper stump. Adorn the heart with a metal charm.
- Stamp the sentiment with black ink onto cork tape. Die cut it with the oval die.
- Add ribbon to the back of the cork panel and embellish with eyelets as shown. Adhere to the card with foam tape.
- Deep Impressions Chunky Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- Frantage Embossing Enamels Multiple Styles & Colors
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- VersaMarker Watermark Ink Pen 3.49
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Antique Keys Metal Stencil 8.99
- Andy Skinner Handle With Care Cling Rubber Stamp Set 11.99
- Andy Skinner Unexplained Cling Rubber Stamp Set 11.99
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® - E-Z Runner® Permanent Strips; Crafty Foam Tape - White
- Distressing Tool
- Patterned Paper by Prima Marketing
- Tea Dye Distress Ink by Ranger
- Turquoise Ribbon by May Arts
- Black Chalk Pencil
- Paper Stump
- Metal Key Charm
- Self Adhesive Cork Tape
- Metal Eyelets
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project