HappyHoppers® Bumble Bunnies by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" panel of Tuscan Sun cardstock in half to create the card base.
- Adhere a strip of Black Magic cardstock to the card base.
- Back a panel of patterned cardstock with a slightly larger Black Magic panel and adhere to card.
- Stamp image on a white die cut panel and color with pencils.
- Back image panel with a slightly large Black Magic die cut panel and the adhere to card.
- Tie ribbon around top of card.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye® (Black Magic, Tuscan Sun)
- Aquatic Passage Patterned Paper by Graphic 45
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- Ribbon by May Arts
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project