House-Mouse® Baby Blocks Pail by Kristine Reynolds
- Stamp Baby Block image on a white die cut circle and color with markers.
- Sponge ink on edges of panel.
- Back panel with die cut panels.
- Adhere strips of paper around pail.
- Adhere image panel on front of pail.
- Tie ribbon around handle of pail.
- Cover chipboard button with VersaMark ink and then heat Stamp n bond.
- While still warm cover button with glitter.
- Tie button on to pail.
- Stick pins through the ribbon.
- Stamp N' Bond Heat-Activated Adhesive Powder 4.99
- Baby Blocks Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Micro Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
Also uses these supplies:
- White, Purple, & Orange Cardstock
- Patterned Paper
- Vintage Pale Pink Pearl Ball Pin & Chipboard Buttons by Maya Road
- Copic Markers - T01, T03, T05, E31, E33, E35, E00, E01, E02, V12, V15, YR00, YR02, YR04, RV21, RV23, RV25
- Memento Orange Ink by Tsukineko
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Bucket by The Paper Co.
- Dies by Spellbinders
- Scallop Border Punch by EK Success
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project