House-Mouse Designs® Birthday Chick by Alison Heikkila
- Stamp Birthday Chick with VersaFine ink on to Canson Mixed Media paper.
- Color the stamped image with the listed Zig Clean Color Markers.
- Trim the image.
- Line around the image with Spot On Adhesive and sprinkle with Teal Micro Glitter.
- Make a mat of Grapevive cut to 4-1/2" x 3-1/4."
- Draw a line near the edge with Spot On (be sure to leave room for the image to fit inside the line), and sprinkle with Pink Micro Glitter.
- Make a mat using Parrot cardstock, cut to the size of 5-1/2" x 3-3/4."
- Draw 2 rows of vertical lines on the sides of the Parrot cardstock with Spot On and apply Sunflower Micro Glitter.
- Make a mat of Seafoam cardstock cut to 5-3/4" x 4-1/4."
- Make small dots on the top and bottom sides of Seafoam with Spot On, and sprinle Purple Micro Glitter on top.
- Make a mat of Pimento cardstock cut to 6-2/8" x 4-1/2."
- Draw 3 diagonal lines with Spot On in each corner of the Pimento mat and apply Crystal Ultra Fine Glitter.
- Cut the card base out of Banana Pepper cardstock to 6-1/2" x 10."
- Draw a border around the card base and apply Lime Micro Glitter.
- Attach all dried layers using Zip Dry Glue.
- Micro Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Onyx Black VersaFine Instant Dry Pigment Ink by Tsukineko 8.99
- Birthday Chick Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
MGK05 Spring Micro Glitter Kit
GX220U Ultra Fine Crystal Glitter
My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Grapevine, Banana Pepper, Pimento, Seafoam, Parrot)
Mixed Media Paper by Canson®
Zig Clean Color Markers by Kuretake® (025, 026, 028, 033, 036, 041, 042, 045, 047, 050, 051, 052, 064, 065, 070, 071, 080, 083, 094, 097, 200, 202)
Spot On Adhesive by Imagine Crafts
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project