House-Mouse Designs® Crib Time by Janelle Stollfus
- Stamp Crib Time with black ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and color.
- Die cut with the inner Q Fitted Frame die. Die cut Poolside cardstock with the outer Q Fitted Frame die.
- Tie ribbon in a know around Poolside cardstock, then adhere Crib Time with foam adhesive.
- Glue onto card base that has a 4-1/2 square inch Parrot cardstock on top of a 5 square inch pattern paper.
- Add three drops of Liquid Glass at each corner of pattern paper and cover with Teal Micro Glitter.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Tuscan Sun, Parrot, Poolside)
- Patterned Paper by Graphic 45
- Copic® Markers (B00, B000, B01, B21, BG72, BG93, BG96, BV02, BV04, BV11, BV20, BV23, BV31, E21, E23, E25, E29, E29, E31, E33, E35, E37, E42, E43, E50, E51, E53, G21, G40, RV32, T1, T4, T6, V91, Y21, Y26, YG91)
- Colored Pencils Prismacolor® (PC939, PC947, PC948, PC1023, PC1025, PC1026, PC1080)
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Foam Adhesive by Tombow®
- Liquid Glass™ by DecoArt
- Ribbon by Creative Impressions
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project