House-Mouse Designs® Gift Giving by Louise Healy
- Fold a 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" piece of Parrot cardstock in half to form an A2 card.
- Use the Memento™ Tuxedo Black ink to stamp the Gift Giving on a 3" x 4 1/2" piece of white paper, color with Copic Markers.
- Use a palette knife to apply White Glossy Embossing Paste at the bottom of the image to look like snow, sprinkle the wet paste with Crystal glitter, let dry.
- Cut a 4" x 5 1/4" piece of the striped cardstock, uses the foam applicator to apply a light coat of the Rocket Red ink around the edges of the stripes, adhere to the card front and add a 1/2" x 5 1/4" piece of Parrot about 1" up from the bottom edge.
- When the glittered paste is dry, mat the image on a 3 1/8" x 4 5/8" piece of Parrot.
- Use foam tape to add the Gift Giving image to the card.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Glossy White Embossing Paste 10.49
- Gift Giving Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
GL220U Crystal Multi Glitter
My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Parrot)
Orange and White Ribbon Stripe Patterned Paper by Canvas Corp
Copic® Markers (G20, G24, G29, YG01, YG03, YG06, YG17, B00, B02, B04, B06, Y13, YR04, YR23, T1, T3, T5, R01, R24, R29, R32, R35, E31, E33, E35, E37, E51, E93)
Brilliance™ Ink by Tsukineko® (Rocket Red)
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project