House-Mouse Designs® Martini Mice by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Martini Mice in black and color with pencils.
- Emboss the top with Jeweled Gold Embossing Powder, glue to a red panel and tie the bottom with ribbon.
- Stamp sentiment on blue paper in black, cut into a tag shape, sponge the edges with blue ink and layer onto a larger green tag. Add Gold cord.
- Layer decorative paper onto a red panel, mount pieces as shown using foam squares under the tag.
- Apply Dot Sparklers to the upper right of card.
- Dot Sparklers Class A Peel Stickers -0.01 Multiple Styles & Colors
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Life Words Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps Set 14.99
- Martini Mice Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
6x6 Latest and Greatest Paper by Authentique™
Paper Ribbon by May Arts
1/8" Hole Punch
Layered Tag Punches
Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives® by 3L®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project