House-Mouse Designs® Teacher Time by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 11" x 4-1/4" panel of red cardstock in half to create cardbase.
- Adhere a 4-1/8" x 5-3/8" panel of black cardstock to the card base.
- Stamp the sentiment on the bottom of a 4" x 5-1/4" panel of tan cardstock.
- Adhere two die cut red hearts to the card.
- Stamp image on a white panel and color with pencils.
- Back panel with a slightly larger black panel and then adhere to the tan panel.
- Wrap ribbon around the panel and then adhere to card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Teacher Time Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye®
Ribbon by Creative Impressions
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project