House-Mouse Designs® Window Wonder by Janelle Stollfus
- Make a tent fold from 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 inch Kraft cardstock and set aside.
- Stamp Window Wonder with Memento™Tuxedo Black Ink onto Mixed Media White Paper and color.
- Use a VersaMark™Watermark Pen to highlight snow on branches and heat emboss with Stardust Embossing Powder.
- Glue colored image to Firecracker cardstock with ZipDry glue.
- Adhere framed image onto the card base with foam squares.
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- HT400 Embossing Heat Tool 36.99
- Window Wonder Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye - Firecracker
Sketch™ Markers by Copic® - B00, B01, B02, B41, C00, C1, C3, C3, C5, E04, E07, E21, E27, E30, E31, E33, E35, E50, E57, E70, E71, E74, E77, G40, G82, R20, T1, T4, T6, V91, V93, YG06, YG17, YG13
ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project