House-Mouse® Joyful Noise by Laura Drahozal
- Cut the card base to 5 1/4" by 9 1/4" and fold on top.
- Cut the teal card stock to 5 1/4" by 4 5/8" and adhere to the front of the card base.
- Stamp your choice of words from the Joyful Phrases on the Mixed Media Paper. I placed a couple of phrases on the stamping block at a time, and randomly stamped them across the paper, not concerned with overlapping and running off the page. Use the Bamboo VersaMagic for this.
- Trim the stamped image to the size you want.
- Use the Bamboo VersaMagic to distress the edges of the card stock
- Create a slightly larger rectangle from burgundy card stock and adhere the Joyful Phrase image to it.
- Adhere the burgundy rectangle to the teal card stock on the base.
- Stamp the Joyful Noise Image with Memento Tuxedo Black on the Mixed Media Paper.
- Color the Joyful Noise image with the Chameleon Markers.
- Trim closely around the Joyful Noise image.
- Run the Joyful Noise image through the Xyron Machine and attach to the Joyful Phrases layer. Overlap a little of the holly on the mats.
- Use the glue pen to attach clear glitter over the coloring on the mouse wings and gold micro glitter to his halo.
Also uses these supplies:
Stampendous: GX220U Multi Ultra Fine Crystal Glitter
MG02 Gold Micro Glitter
SSH46 Large Acrylic Handle
Plus: Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper® V
ersaMagic™ Bamboo Ink by Tsukineko®
Chameleon™ Markers (Crimson Red, Warm Sunset, Grass Green, Spring Meadow, Bisque, Cool Gray, Summer Sun, Aqua Marine, Bubble Gum)
Zig 2-Way Glue Pen by Kuretake® 5"
Machine and Adhesive by Xyron®
Scotch® 1/2" Adhesive Tape by 3M®
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project