House-Mouse® Pea Pod Nap by Laura Drahozal
- Fold a piece of 8 ½ ” by 5 ½ ” card stock so that the fold is on the top.
- Stamp the Pea Pod Nap image onto the mixed media paper.
- Tape the big dots stencil on the sweetie pie card stock. Use one large piece across the top of the stencil initially. It will be a hinge later. Tape all the way around.
- Remove the regular embossing paste from the container with the palette knife and place on the paste spreader.
- Place the paste spreader on the top of the stencil and pull down towards you, filling the holes and keeping contact with the stencil at all times.
- Replace any extra paste into the container.
- Remove the tape from the bottom and sides of the stencil.
- Using the taped top as a hinge, carefully remove the stencil. Let the paste dry.
- As the paste dries, color the image with the pencils.
- Color the big balls with the Versamark pen, one at a time.
- Cover each of the balls with the olive embossing powder and heat set with the heat embossing tool.
- Assemble the card, tying the ribbon around the image before attaching it to the card.
Also uses these supplies:
- EP501 Olive Embossing Powder
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Sweetie Pie, Grasshopper)
- Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
- Ribbon by May Arts
- Big Shot™ by Sizzix®
- 1/2" Removable Tape by 3M®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project