Laurel Burch™ Heavenly Holiday Red and Green by Louise Healy
- Fold a 4 1/4" x 11" piece of Evergreen cardstock in half to form an A2 card.
- Use the Tuxedo Black ink to stamp the images from the LB Heavenly Holiday set on white cardstock, be sure to leave space around the saying for die cutting, color with Copic Markers.
- Cut out the bow leaving gentle curves all the way around.
- Tear around the sentiment, edge with 100.
- Die cut the bird.
- Adhere a 2 7/8 x 5 1/2" piece of Wild Berry Vintage paper, edged with 100, to a 3 3/8" x 5 1/2" piece of Kraft, also edged with 100, adhere both to the center of the card front.
- Arrange the bow, sentiment and bird on the Wild Berry Vintage layer, adhere the bow and sentiment flat, use foam tape under the bird.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Laurel Burch Heavenly Holiday Cling Stamps and Dies Set 16.99
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Evergreen)
- Kraft Cardstock
- Patterned Paper by BoBunny (Wild Berry Vintage)
- Copic® Markers (R29, YR09, B28, YG67, Y17, E31, 100)
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Scrapbook Adhesives® 3D Foam Mounting Squares by 3L®
- Die Cut Machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project