Laurel Burch™ Mermaid Fish Inner Beauty by Fran Seiford
- Stamp mermaid and water image on white paper and color as desired. See our Laurel Burch™ Copic Coloring Chart for ideas.
- Die cut mermaid with coordinating dies and die cutting machine like Sizzix Big Shot with Magnetic Platform.
- Cut out water with scissors.
- Stamp sentiment on navy panel and emboss with detail gold powder. Add various shapes and emboss in background.
- Adhere embossed panel to green panel then to turquoise card front.
- Mount colored images using 3D Foam Squares on card front.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Copic® Markers
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- 3D Foam Adhesive Squares by Scrapbooking Adhesives by 3L
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project