Lighthouse Christmas by Lea Fritts
- Stamp image with black ink on white paper.
- Color image with markers.
- Trim image closely.
- Trim red cardstock in a vertical A2 size with a tent fold.
- Trim a mat for image in olive cardstock.
- Adhere layers as shown.
- Using glue, adhere Crystal Micro Glitter where desired.
- Micro Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Lighthouse Christmas Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Firecracker Cardstock by My Colors
Olive Green Cardstock
E-Z Runner® Adhesive by Scrapbook Adhesives™
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Copic® Markers (B34, B39, B37, B95, B97, B99, R46, R59, Y11, C1, C5, G94, G99)
Spectrum Noir™ Markers (EB1, EB2, IG1, IG2, IG4)
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project