Mermaid by Lynn Mercurio
- Make a green card base.
- Layer white beneath a layer of Garden Café Patterned paper by American Crafts which was a light blue color with this great white embossed pattern.
- Add Mustard Seed and Peeled Paint inks to the patterned paper. The white resists, leaving a great background for this fanciful mermaid that more closely matched the colors used.
- Stamp the Mermaid on whitie card stock and color with Copic Markers.
- Draw a base for the Mermaid with a Copic Multiliner pen.
- Add glitter, gold glitter glass and some of the Sage Fragments to the base.
- Add lots of texture with Fine Crystal Snow, Champagne Glass Glitter and the Sage colored Fragments.
- For a final touch, add a few self-adhesive pearls, jute twine , jute netting, and three pearl brads.
- Mermaid Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Frantage Color Fragments Multiple Styles & Colors
- Frantage Glass Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
Also uses these supplies:
- FRG02 Champagne Glass Glitter
- FRC02 Sage Color Fragments
- GX900U Ultra Fine Crystal Snow Glitter
- Cardstock by Bazill Basics Paper®
- Tim Holtz® Mustard Seed & Peeled Paint Distress Inks by Ranger®
- Copic® Markers
- Patterned Paper by American Crafts
- Twine Netting
- Cream Pearls
- Pearl Brads
- Foam Adhesive
- Foam Applicator
- Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project