Nautilus by Pam Hornschu
- Create card from ivory cardstock.
- Spray surface of Scratchbord™ with Pale Ale and Amaretto spray mists. Use heat tool to dry.
- Tape Nautilus stencil to Scratchbord™. Use Line Tool to scratch design into surface.
- Tape Fern stencil over surface, and spray with Wheatgrass and Amaretto spray mists. Use heat tool to dry.
- Tape sentiment stencil on surface, and paste with palette knife and copper paste. Let dry.
- Adhere Scratchbord™ to card front with Quick Grip.
Also uses these supplies:
MM04 Pale Ale Memories Mists
MM05 Wheatgrass Memories Mists
MM06 Amaretto Memories Mists
Quick Grip by Beacon Adhesives®
Removable Scotch™ Tape by 3M®
Scratchbord™ by Ampersand®
Scratchbord™ Line Tool by Ampersand®
Mottled Ivory Cardstock
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project