Owl Be Home Tree Card by Fran Seiford
- Fold a panel of wood grained cardstock in half to form card base.
- Cut a panel of white cardstock to fit inside front of card.
- Use Oval cutting dies from Build A PopUp Die Set to cut three ovals in card front as shown.
- Place white panel inside card front and trace ovals through holes on to white panel with black pen.
- Color ovals with black markers to appear like inside of tree.
- Stamp three owls and color as desired, cut out with cutting dies.
- Tuck owls into tree holes and glue behind woodgrain paper.
- Adhere white paper with ovals behind front panel.
- Add Cinnamon Micro Glitter to edges of holes with chisel tipped glue pen.
- Micro Glitter Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Build A Pop Up Die Set 19.99
- Owl Be Home Cling Stamps and Dies Set 16.99
Also uses these supplies:
Die Cutting Machine like Sizzix Big Shot
Wood Grain Patterned Paper
Zip Dry Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives.
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project