Owl On Oak by Alison Heikkila
- Tape the Owl stencil on to smooth black paper. Using the palette knife, spread Matte Black Embossing Paste across the stencil at a 45 degree angle. Remove stencil and wash it. Sprinkle Metallic F/X by dipping a brush into the jar, and then tapping it over the wet paste, all over the image. Let dry and brush off the excess. Round the upper right and lower left corners. Ink edges with Golden Glitz Delicata ink.
- To make the card base, cut Grape Vine cardstock to 5 1/2" x 8" ad ink the edges with Golden Glitz Delicata Ink.
- Make a mat around the stenciled owl in Mandarin. Ink the edges with Black Shimmer Delicata ink. Add a brad to the upper right and lower left corners.
- Make a mat for the card base using "Charmed, I'm Sure" paper. Glue Black Glimmer ribbon across the lower portion of the card with Zip Dry glue.
- Glue all layers with Zip Dry.
Also uses these supplies:
- FX02 Amber Glow Metallic F/X
- FX04 Moonstone Metallic F/X
- FX12 Glacier Lake Metallic F/X
- FX13 Sapphire Metallic F/X
- FX14 Purple Satin Metallic F/X
- FX15 Kimono Red Metallic F/X
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Grape Vine, Mandarin)
- "Charmed, I'm Sure" Patterned Paper by Graphic 45
- Delicata™ Ink by Tsukineko® (Golden Glitz, Black Shimmer)
- Mini Round Brads by Creative Impressions
- 1/4" Black Glimmer Ribbon by Creative Impressions
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project