Paisley Pattern Earrings by Alison Heikkila
- Stamp one of the paisley images with StazOn inks two times on to shrink plastic.
- Color the images with Sharpie markers. Using GlazOn between coats will prevent bleeding.
- Use the coordinating die to cut out the images.
- Poke holes for wires before shrinking, use 1/8" hole punch.
- Use the Heat Tool to shrink the images.
- Using silver findings and pliers, attach a jump ring to the Paisley images, add beads to the eye pin, and attach ear wires.
Also uses these supplies:
- Imagine: StazOn™ ink in Jet Black and GlazOn
- Sharpie Markers in Assorted Colors
- Fire Mountain Gems: Assorted Glass Beads, Silver Jump Rings, Ear Wires, Eye Pins.
- Shrink Plastic - white