Pine Cones by Louise Healy
- Fold a 5 3/4" x 9 1/4" piece of black cardstock in half to form a card.
- Tape a 4 1/4" x 5 1/4" piece of cream cardstock to the front of the card.
- Paste emboss the Pine Cone stencil on cream cardstock (3 1/2" x 4 1/2") with Matte Black Embossing Paste using a Palette Knife and Paste Spreader.
- With the stencil still in place, sprinkle the wet paste with Frantage aged copper embossing enamel, tap off extra (by leaving the stencil in place, you will keep a small edge of black around the design and it gives it more dimension).
- Remove the stencil and place it in water for cleaning, use a heat tool to emboss the powder and slightly bubble the paste.
- Use Chameleon pens to color an embellishment pin.
- Tape the Pine Cones to a black mat (3 5/8" x 4 5/8"), then to the front of the card.
- Tie the black May Arts Ribbon into a bow, attach with the embellishment pin.
Also uses these supplies:
Stampendous: FREG025 Aged Copper Embossing Enamel
Plus: Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Classic® Epic Black & Classic Cream Linen Cover Stock by Neenah Paper®
Heat Embossing Tool
Ribbon by May Arts
Chameleon™ Markers (BR5)
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project