Pinecone Greeting by Jamie Martin
- Stamp Pine Greeting on white cardstock with black ink and color with pencils.
- Use a VersaMark Pen to color the tops of the pinecones, sprinkle with Sparkle Puff.
- Sponge the edges with Antique Linen ink, glue to a kraft panel and mount to a red card. Add Gold Dot Sparklers
Also uses these supplies:
- EP525 Sparkle Puff
- AC672HSG Gold Dot Sparklers
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Tim Holtz® Distress Ink by Ranger® (Antique Linen)
- Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project