Poinsettia Duo Peace and Joy by Fran Seiford
- Make card base by folding red panel of cardstock in half.
- On a white panel of cardstock, trace the pattern stencil with black marker to cover panel.
- Doodle in each of the openings to create a pattern.
- Trim panel to size and layer on card front.
- Trace Poinsettia on white cardstock.
- Trace pattern over poinsettia and color as desired.
- Cut out poinsettia and apply to card with 3D foam squares.
- Stamp greeting on white panel and cut out with nesting dies from Build a Wreath Set.
- Adhere greeting to card front as shown.
- Cut out greenery from Build a Wreath set using patterned paper and die cut machine.
- Adhere greenery to card front under flower edge.
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- Die Cutting Machine with Magnetic Platform
- Colored Pencils by Tombow®
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- 3D Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project