PYL Beach Girl by Kristine Reynolds
- Fold a 11" x 4 1/4" panel of pink cardstock in half to create a card base.
- Stencil the Waves and Dots on a teal panel of cardstock and allow to dry.
- Adhere a 4" x 5 1/4" panel of white cardstock to the card.
- Adhere the stenciled panel to the card.
- Tie twine around the card.
- Stamp sentiment on the top left edge of the card with black ink.
- Stamp image on a white panel and color.
- Color the sand with VersaMarker ink and emboss with sand embossing powder.
- Back image with a larger pink panel and adhere to card.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- VersaMarker Watermark Ink Pen 3.49
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Dreamweaver Regular Paste 4 Oz 9.49
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- Paste Spreader 4.99
- Waves And Dots Metal Stencil 11.99
- Nest Metal Stencil 7.49
- Laurel Burch Floral Greetings Perfectly Clear Stamps Set 14.99
- Whisper Friends Beach Girl Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
EP211 Golden Sand Embossing Powder
My Colors Cardstock by My Minds Eye®
Prismacolor® Colored Pencils
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project