PYL Mushrooms by Jamie Martin
- Fold a 4-1/4" X 11" panel of brown cardstock in half to form card base with fold at the top.
- Paste brick stencil in copper paste on a panel of brown cardstock.
- Trim around brick panel when dry, leaving an even border of brown.
- Glue brick panel to a larger panel of orange cardstock.
- Apply a picture hanger with a paper fastener and hole punch.
- Loop some orange stitched ribbon in half and push both ends through the hanger loop then back through the ribbon loop to create a bookmark style ribbon.
- Glue layered brick panel to card front near lower right corner.
- Stamp mushrooms on a panel of white cardstock and color as desired.
- Shade around images with blue chalk.
- Layer on a larger Orange panel of cardstock.
- Stamp greeting and punch with hole punch or cutting die.
- Adhere inside frame to mushroom panel with mini paper fasteners.
- Adhere Mushroom panel to card front near upper left corner.
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Paste Spreader 4.99
- Copper Embossing Paste 10.49
- Spring Sentiments Perfectly Clear Rubber Stamps Set 14.99
- Bricks Metal Stencil 9.99
- Mushrooms Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
- Watercolor Pencils
- Blue Chalk
- Hardware Frame and Picture Hanger from Creative Impressions
- Ribbon from Creative Impressions
- 1/16" hole punch
- Oval Punch or cutting die
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project