Rose Garden Navy by Fran Seiford
- Stamp desired number of roses on mixed media white paper.
- Color as desired and die cut flowers.
- Create a top fold card base from
- turquoise cardstock.
- Adhere roses to a panel of BoBunny patterned paper.
- Trim roses of at the edges of patterned paper panel.
- Stamp greeting on white cardstock and die cut. Glue to indicated area of background paper.
- Adhere rose panel to card front as shown.
Also uses these supplies:
Patterned Paper by BoBunny
Cardstock by My Colors
Die Cutting Machine
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project