Silent Night by Debi Hammons
- Fold a 5 1/2" X 8 1/2" panel of Lakeshore cardstock in half to form card base.
- Layer a 5 1/4" X 4" panel of Silver Cardstock on card front
- Layer a 5" X 3 3/4" panel of Bahama Cardstock on silver layer
- On a 4 7/8" X 3 5/8" panel of glossy white cardstock press the Silver encore ink pad several times.
- On a cotton ball or sponge dauber, wet with alcohol then add drops of alcohol inks
- Pounce dauber or cotton ball on silver inked cardstock until desired look is achieved. Allow to dry.
- Use an anti-static pouch over entire panel to make sure embossing doesn't stick to ink.
- Emboss Silent night on panel with VersaMark and Starry Night Embossing Powder
- Adhere embossed panel to card front.
Also uses these supplies:
Bazzill Basics Cardstock in Lakeshore and Bahama
Glossy White and Silver Cardstock
Alcohol inks in various blues, Rubbing Alcohol
Encore Silver Ink by Tsukineko
Anti-Static Pouch for Embossing
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project