Silent Night by Dot Leathbridge
- Using a mix of alcohol inks, create a background on glossy white card.
- Add some drops of blending solution where the words from the Silent Night stamp will go to bleach out that area.
- Stamp the image of Silent Night.
- Highlight the trees with a white gel pen.
- Splatter some white acrylic paint on the background to create stars.
- Layer black and white layers to front of folded card base.
- Silent Night Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
Also uses these supplies:
Alcohol Inks and blending solution
White Gel Pen
White Acrylic Paint
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project