Silver Halo Glitter Boots by Laura Weed
- Cover work surface with newspaper or newsprint
- Clean surface to be glittered if necessary.
- Mask off areas not to be glittered with masking tape or painter's tape.
- Apply a coat of Fast Finish with foam brush to area to be glittered, allow to dry. This base coat will keep glitter from flaking off.
- Apply a second coat of Fast Finish with foam brush then apply Silver Halo Glitter Mix liberally to wet glue. Allow to dry completely before shaking off glitter.
- Touch up any areas that may have been missed.
- Coat dry glitter with an additional layer of Fast Finish to seal and protect glitter surface.
- Return any unused glitter to jar.
- Dispose of brush or clean with soap and warm water.
Also uses these supplies:
Fast Finish Decoupage Medium by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project