Snowman Tree by Louise Healy
- Fold a 6" x 9 1/2" piece of Oceanside cardstock in half to form an A6 card.
- Stamp the Snowman Tree image on a 3 1/2" x 4 3/4" piece of white cardstock with Tuxedo Black ink, color with Copic markers.
- Stamp the Best of All saying on a 2" x 2 3/4" piece of white cardstock with Tuxedo Black ink.
- Use a Fitted Frames Set B size H on the saying, and size P on the snowman to die cut the images, cut matching mats from the Mint Julep paper.
- Cut a 2 1/4" x 5 3/4" piece of the HoHoHo paper (green side), use the 1/2" brush to add a little Cottage Ivy around the edges, then run the ink pad along each edge, adhere to the left side of the card front.
- Run the Cottage Ivy ink pad along the edges of the two Mint Julep frames.
- Adhere the Snowman to its mat and then to the lower right corner of the card front.
- Use foam tape to attach the saying in the upper left.
- Use a palette knife to dab some Regular Embossing Paste along the bottom of the Snowman to look like "snow", sprinkle wet paste with Crystal Glitter, tap off extra, let dry well.
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Dreamweaver Regular Paste 4 Oz 9.49
- Dreamweaver Palette Knife 3.99
- 1/2 inch Brush #12 Natural Handle 2.99
- Fitted Frames B Die Cut Set 29.99
- Snowmans Tree Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- GL220U Crystal Glitter
- My Colors Cardstock by My Mind's Eye (Oceanside, Mint Julep)
- HoHoHo Patterned Paper by Graphic 45
- Memento™ Cottage Ivy Ink by Tsukineko®
- Copic® Markers (R00, R29, R89, RV11, YR04, YR68, Y02, Y06, YG23, BG96, E37, E47, T0, T3, T6, T9, B0000, B02, B05, B60, 0)
- Die Cut Machine
- Foam Tape
- ZipDry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project