Steam Pumpkin Brush Holder by Mark Gould
I stamped the image with memento ink as I was going to add colour with alcohol markers.
I used the cool shades of the Copics for the Steam pumpkin image and left the cogs white and block filled the background a nice deep blue.
The image was cut to size and glued to the front of the pen pot. I used a fine grade sanding block and sanded at a 45 degree angle to get a nice smooth edge.
For the remaining sides I added the Graphic 45 paper and embossed the Swirl Flourish using the Verdigris Embossing powder.
The edges were again sanded and I used a black copic to give a nice clean black border around the paper.
The inside of the pot was also painted black for a clean look.
- VersaMark Watermark Ink Pad 7.99
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Steam Pumpkin Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
- Wood Container
- Stampendous Verdigris Embossing Powder (Opaque)
- Graphic45 Rare Oddities Brews and Potions Paper
- Decou•Page glue from DecoArt
- Copic Markers in cool grays/blues and a deep blue
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project