Steampunk by Monika Thomas
- Fold a 5-1/2" X 8-1/2" panel of kraft cardstock in half to form card base.
- On a 5-1/4" X 4" panel of rust cardstock stamp the circuitry stamp from the Steampunk set in black.
- Stamp the rusted metal texture from Industrial set in rust on rust panel.
- Brush black pad around edge of rust panel to distress it.
- Stamp clock face and winged key in black on goldenrod panel and fussy cut.
- Stamp Steampunk Definition in black on lined background paper.
- Stamp rusted metal texture in gold over Steampunk Definition. Trim that panel to frame greeting.
- Glue winged key to larger black panel and glue both to rust panel as shown.
- Sprinkle Spoonful of Rust on panel corners and hold with clip tool while melting from underneath.
- Mount definition panel on a slightly larger black panel and glue to bottom left of rust panel.
- Attach gear with paper fastener to center of rust panel.
- Attach clock to upper left portion of rust card with dimensional foam squares.
- Adhere rust panel to card front.
- Tie twine around top of card front.
Also uses these supplies:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics®
Rust and Gold Ink Pads
Twine by May Arts
Metal Gear and Paper Fastener
3D Foam Squares by Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project