The Look Art Book Page by Fran Seiford
This project is created in two pages of a Canson Art Journal
- Soak Creative Palette in VERY HOT water for five minutes before using.
- Apply a variety of blue, green, orange and red acrylic paints to the palette surface.
- Smooth with a brayer.
- Use tools or a water spritzer to make designs in paint as desired.
- Smooth Mixed Media White Paper and two book pages over paint surface to transfer pattern to paper.
- Allow to dry before use. Create multiple printings from one paint application.
- Stamp The Look stamp on left hand page and use acrylic paint to paint in hair color.
- Use colored pencil to add additional color to lips and eyes.
- Stamp feathers from stamp set on additional Creative Palette paper and fussy cut.
- Adhere feathers over face at hairline as shown.
- Apply addional feathers on right hand page by stamping directly in book and/or gluing fussy cut feathers in place.
- Stamp greeting in blue ink in upper right hand corner.
- Empty Bottles and Storage Jars Multiple Styles & Colors
- Perfectly Clear Acrylic Stamp Handle Multiple Styles & Colors
- Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink Pad by Tsukineko® - MEM01 6.99
- Mixed Media White Paper 7.99
- Hope Sings Rubber Stamp Multiple Styles & Colors
Also uses these supplies:
Canson Art Journal
Americana Acrylic Paints by Deco Art
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
If you've use this product in a project of yours, we'd love to see it! You can submit your step-by-step instructions and supplies used by clicking below.Submit A Project